Hiring Licensed Vocational Nurse for Saturday to Tuesday PM shift.
You know that feeling you get when you make someone’s day a little better? It feels great, right? Well, that feeling is available all day, every day at Blue Harbor communities. We are looking for patient people with great big hearts. Our Nurses are known for their compassion, dedication, and commitment to making a positive impact on others. If that sounds like you, we want you to join our team.
At Blue Harbor Senior Living our mission is to celebrate the unique qualities of our Residents by providing personalized care and exceptional service in a compassionate environment.
- Provide all care that falls beyond the skills of the Resident Assistant or which is restricted by law to those licensed to practice nursing
- Ensure proper and timely records reporting in your department
- Supervise and coordinate admissions, assessments, and care plans to assure accuracy and completeness
- Serve as contact individual for family members and/or responsible parties under your department
- Flex work schedule including on-call, weekends, holidays, evenings, or nights as dictated by the needs of the Community
- Assist Caregivers and Med Techs as needed
- Present a professional demeanor that communicates a corporate philosophy of service, goodwill, and genuine interest in each resident’s needs
- Observe residents’ ability to perform daily ADL’s and social skills, communicate potential difficulties or opportunities to the appropriate team member
- When called upon, participate in care planning and other meetings, formal and informal