***MUST HAVE MORTGAGE INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE!***
Licensed originator preferred
We're seeking a Vice President of Consumer Direct that will be responsible for managing the dialer system that controls the flow of outbound calls to borrowers for both sales and fulfillment activities. You will support the daily operations and management of the dialing campaigns, partner with fulfillment department leadership and ensure that all operating hours are covered and sales/retention campaigns are performing as expected. You will also be responsible for partnering with the Sales and Marketing Management to build, monitor, and assist in determining overall telesales strategy.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR JOB
- Interact with leadership to establish best in class operational practices, and execute with vision for operational excellence.
- Provide trend reporting and metrics on customer service performance, and take ultimate accountability for the achievement of goals set forth by management.
- Identifies, creates, analyzes, and uploads daily call campaigns including portfolio retention and targeting marketing campaigns.
- Monitors call campaigns to ensure performing as expected and are properly documented.
- Analyzes dialer systems and applications to ensure department objectives are met and to maximize productivity.
- Partners with sales management to organize the day to day operations strategy and ensures desired penetration and contact rates are achieved.
- Communicates with clients/auditors/visitors regarding dialer capabilities and execution of strategies.
- Partners with Compliance, and Legal teams to ensure work is performed in compliance with company policies as well as local, state, and federal collection laws and regulations.
- Creates and analyzes contact center performance reports for individuals and team to reflect contact rates, performance standards, and Compliance standards.
- Recommends improvements for dialing strategies, inbound call routing, and efficiency.
- Exercises awareness with regard to possible suspicious activity, money laundering or fraudulent behavior and reports any such incidents to the BSA department. Performs all job functions in compliance with all company policies and federal, state, and local laws and regulations as applicable to the position, including, but not limited to BSA/AML, OFAC and GLBA/privacy rules
WHY WE WANT YOU
Education & Experience
- MORTGAGE EXPERIENCE REQUIRED, LICENSED LOAN ORIGINATOR PREFERRED
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years' management experience preferred.
- Prior managerial experience with a Mortgage Call Center and prior origination and/or fulfillment experience.
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities:
- Must have good business judgment, be able to quickly learn the company’s priorities and incorporate them into department solutions in alignment with company goals.
- Must be able to work independently, establish priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Ability to work successfully with senior management, department managers and employees at all level, as well as vendors and candidates. Must be able to develop trusting working relationships at all levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong coaching and influencing skills.
- Must be organized and have great attention to detail; ability to thrive in a high volume environment with constantly changing demands.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Must be a team player.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Competitive compensation package.
- Comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental & Vision.
- Supplementary benefits: Voluntary Life, AD&D, LTD & STD.
- Company-Sponsored Life, AD&D and LTD.
- 401(K) Plans & match*.
- Paid Time Off & Observed Paid Holidays.
- Diverse and inclusive atmosphere.
We live and breathe our core values: Support, Collaboration, Innovation, Fast-Paced & Pride! Our success over the past decade is largely due to our vision to hire the BEST people in the industry. Is that you? If so, JOIN OUR TEAM!
On Q Financial, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity. We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, non-binary, veterans & individuals with disabilities to apply. Diversity and inclusion are vital to fulfilling our Mission to simplify the mortgage process to make the dream of home ownership a reality—for everyone. Our Multicultural platforms are disrupting the industry which is only made possible by our diverse, unique, and inclusive family. THE DREAM IS INCLUSIVE!