The Fund for Public Health in New York City (FPHNYC) is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that is dedicated to the advancement of the health and well-being of all New Yorkers. To this end, in partnership with the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (DOHMH), FPHNYC incubates innovative public health initiatives implemented by DOHMH to advance community health throughout the city. It facilitates partnerships, often new and unconventional, between government and the private sector to develop, test, and launch new initiatives. These collaborations speed the execution of demonstration projects, effect expansion of successful pilot programs, and support rapid implementation to meet the public health needs of individuals, families, and communities across New York City.
The New York City Department of Healths Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Office is charged with investigating complaints of discrimination and sexual harassment, training, and processing employee requests for reasonable accommodations.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Office (EEO) processes a high volume of confidential information. It is important to have related records updated and maintained in an accurate and efficient manner. The person hired for this position will assist the EEO with data entry, records maintenance, and related clerical duties.
- Input data relating to reasonable accommodations requests and discrimination and sexual harassment complaints on to the Citys Complaint and Accommodation Database (CAD)
- Ensure information received from EEO staff is entered into the CAD accurately
- Maintain document filing system in accordance with supervisors instructions
- Maintian confidentialty of records and information
- Additional ad hoc clerical duties as needed