The Fund for Public Health in New York City (FPHNYC) is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that is dedicated to the advancement of the health and well-being of all New Yorkers. To this end, in partnership with the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (DOHMH), FPHNYC incubates innovative public health initiatives implemented by DOHMH to advance community health throughout the city. It facilitates partnerships, often new and unconventional, between government and the private sector to develop, test, and launch new initiatives. These collaborations speed the execution of demonstration projects, effect expansion of successful pilot programs, and support rapid implementation to meet the public health needs of individuals, families, and communities across New York City.
The Division of Information Technology aims to align technology solutions with the DOHMH mission by prioritizing resource use and deploying innovations that facilitate the agencys day-to-day activities and enhance staff productivity and efficiency. Our goal is to provide users with a reliable, stable, and safe computing environment, through the collaboration of the Bureau of Technology Strategy & Project Management provides business analysis and IT project management services to define and deliver IT solutions that meet all program needs.
The New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (DOHMH) is seeking a qualified individual to fill the Cybersecurity Vulnerability Data Engineer role. We are currently seeking a data engineer to provide quality measurements, trends, and insights to the vulnerability remediation teams. This role will drive key strategic initiatives focused on operational excellence in reporting vulnerabilities to facilitate business decisions, automation development, and updates to executive dashboards, reports, and templates.
- Develop, implement, and maintain the processes and capabilities of risk-driven vulnerability management and security testing program in a continuous improvement model.
- Deploy and operate open source and commercial vulnerability assessment and management tools.
- Provide vulnerability assessment, reporting, and remediation techniques to various technical teams.
- Identify gaps and opportunities through KPIs, KRIs, and additional metrics for executive audiences.
- Provide threat and vulnerability monitoring and identification.
- Triage discrepancies across reporting systems.