Inhabit is a software company serving the residential and vacation property management industries. It delivers best-in-class software solutions while fostering industry-leading innovation and collaboration. Powered by its diverse team of business leaders and industry experts, the company focuses on providing property management professionals more choice through its software ecosystems. Inhabit believes that property managers are central to the success of the residential and vacation housing markets and delivers products built to empower them, their investors, and communities. Inhabit’s private equity partners include Goldman Sachs Asset Management, Insight Partners, Greater Sum Ventures and PSG. These are committed to helping support the company’s commitment to property management software solutions. To learn more, visit Inhabit.com.
Located in the heart of the Rocky Mountains – we are a team that loves to play hard and work harder. We’re just a talented bunch of innovative developers, creative artists, social experts, email ninjas, search enthusiasts, anglers, alpine skiers, trail runners, environmentalists, who genuinely care about our client’s success.
Our vision is to be the premier digital agency in the hospitality industry by driving quality conversions and creating digital experiences that inspire and motivate travelers to place. Our mission is to create value and deliver measurable results to our clients through innovation and quality in the digital space. We focus on sustainable growth driven by the success of our clients, the strength of our team and a culture that encourages excellence in both our professional and personal lives.
Job Description Summary
Bluetent, Inhabit’s premier marketing services brand, is looking for an experienced and driven digital marketing expert to join our rapidly growing Content Vacation team. This team develops comprehensive, measurable digital strategies for clients in the vacation rental industry. This role will lead, mentor, and manage teams that deliver key traffic drivers to clients’ direct booking websites via email, social media, PPC/Digital Media (pay-per-click), and SEO (search engine optimization), and content marketing.
In addition to leading the service delivery teams, this role will serve as the liaison between the client and Inhabit content marketing specialists. You will coordinate multi-channel strategies which leverage each client’s unique voice and message and take a consultative and collaborative approach to helping our customers increase website traffic, strengthening brand loyalty, and drive direct website bookings.
What You’ll Do (Functions & Responsibilities)
- Craft interesting, well-researched, content to drive traffic, engage and convert target customers, and improve shared content across social media channels; content to include white papers, blog posts, website copy, eBooks, case studies, webinars, videos, presentations, speeches, and other content as needed
- Lead research to drive thought leadership that fuels white papers, webinars, press, awareness, and a reputation of BlueTent as a thought leader and information resource.
- Contribute to social media postings and management of social media accounts and content calendar
- Update web content, working with digital marketing, product marketing, and creative.
- Work with product marketing and sales, develop content strategies and materials to support the sales cycle
- Keep up with current industry trends and topics to ensure effective communications
- Collaborate with product marketing to develop industry and role-based messaging
- Copy edit and review content for messaging, style guidelines, brand consistency, and voice; provide education and guidance to ensure high quality writing for all BlueTent content
- Coordinate with partners, thought leaders, and other third parties to produce high quality joint content programs
- Develop a content strategy that supports developing thought leadership, driving awareness and traffic, nurturing sales, and closing deals.
- Develop and maintain editorial calendars and content project plans; provide regular updates to stakeholders, and determine metrics for ensuring effectiveness of marketing content
- Build and track benchmarks for measuring success and ROI
- Implement new tools and processes for effective creation and measurement of content.
- Optimize delivery strategy for each piece, by implementing best practices, and repeatedly test various tools, content formats, and distribution channels with various target audience segments
- Ensure that all communications adhere to brand and communications standards and are written in a consistent BlueTent ad "voice"
- Provide accurate and timely project reporting on all content marketing activities
- Working with digital marketing, develop and execute campaigns to drive engagement with content
- Manage the website, keeping content relevant and fresh to drive traffic, engage visitors, and convert visitors to prospects
- Direct BlueTent social media strategy
- Manage BlueTent social media presence to grow followers and engagement, particularly among influencers