GENERAL SUMMARY: Sales Associates support the store management team to ensure store goals are met by providing customer service and generating sales. Sales Associates perform Operational tasks such as replenishment, recovery, shipment processing, housekeeping, merchandising and other related duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Meet and exceed customers’ expectations at all times.
- Achieve total sales, SPH, UPT and clientele goals on a weekly, monthly, and annual basis.
- Engage and approach all customers in a timely manner.
- Build relationships with customers by asking open ended questions to determine merchandise and service needs.
- Offer product information and merchandise suggestions to wardrobe the customer.
- Communicate knowledge of current fashion trends and represent the brand to the customer.
- Thank all customers and invite them to return.
- Develop and maintain client lists to generate sales.
- Maintain and update client books, track personal productivity and take initiative to set appointments to generate business.
- Build and develop relationships with clients through written and verbal correspondence.
- Identify special needs of clients and provide appropriate service.
- Uphold and adhere to all policies and procedures including loss prevention, approach management or utilize the Business Abuse Hotline to communicate violations or discrepancies.
- Assist management team in the execution of merchandise presentation and visual direction.
- Ensure product is processed in a timely manner and sales floor is replenished in compliance with company policy.
- Perform housekeeping tasks to ensure the store and stock room are clean and well organized at all times.