GENERAL SUMMARY: Key Holders ensure that sales goals are met through product education and exceptional customer service. Key Holders assist management team to recruit, interview, hire, schedule, train, counsel and motivate store staff.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead the store team to meet and exceed customers’ expectations at all times.
- Achieve total sales, SPH and UPT goals on a weekly, monthly, and annual basis.
- Supervise the sales floor, fitting rooms, and/or cash wrap as scheduled to ensure that all associates are achieving their goals via selling, servicing customers, and maintaining all Company policies. Please note that although this position can supervise the sales floor at times, the position will be restricted to minimal hours during operating hours of business.
- Participate in marketing-related events as needed to drive sales and market the French Connection brand.
- Effectively manage contests and incentives to drive sales.
- Display and merchandise all French Connection apparel, accessories, and fragrance collections within brand guidelines.
- Re-merchandise the store as directed by the Corporate Visual Team and/or Field Supervisor to uphold brand standards.
- Ensure that windows are compliant with Company direction at all times.
- Communicate customer feedback including fit or quality issues to supervisor.
- Track and analyze the business including $/square foot, sell-through on fixtures and tables to identify best sellers and future business opportunities. Communicate to supervisor on a consistent basis.
- Assist in GM/SM to recruit, hire, develop, and retain a talented, diverse workforce to support the brand.
- Assist GM/SM to train, educate and develop sales associates on the brand, policy, product information, selling skills, and other requirements as necessary
- Assist GM/SM to manage associate performance by giving both positive and constructive feedback. Administer performance documentation as needed.
- Help develop promotable talent to match the business needs in the store.
- Meet or exceed all Operational Audit goals.
- Ensure the store is clean at all times, all lights or other equipment are fully operational at all times.
- Assist in management of inventory to meet or exceed all shrinkage goals including merchandise security tagging, effective floor supervision and training
all associates on preventing theft.
- Conduct bag checks, garbage checks, and uphold all other inventory management practices as defined in French Connection policy.
- Assist GM/SM to meet or exceed all payroll goals by hiring within payroll standards, writing effective schedules to match the business needs. Modify
the schedule as needed by adding or subtracting floor coverage to react to increases and decreases in business on a daily and weekly basis.
- Ensure merchandise is processed in a timely manner and sales floor is replenished in compliance with company policy.
- Adhere to all French Connection policies as outlined in the Field Operations Manual.