Job Duties include, but not limited to:
- Greeting guests as they enter, and putting them on a waiting list as necessary.
- Providing guests with menus and answering any initial questions.
- Seating guests at tables or in waiting areas.
- Assigning guests to tables they prefer, while keeping table rotation in mind so that servers receive the right number of customers.
- Engaging with guests to ensure they're happy with food and service.
- Responding to complaints and helping to resolve them.
- Answering phone calls, taking reservations and answering questions.
- A knowledge of the menu.
- Helping out with other positions in the restaurant as needed.
- Providing great customer service.
We are open 365 days a year. In fact, many traditional holidays are very busy times for us. So are weekends. We want everyone to enjoy holidays and weekends, but when working for Johnnie's you must be prepared to work some of those days. You will usually find we can be very flexible with scheduling.
We offer great service and a great time to our customers! You must be able to leave personal problems and conflicts at home during your shift.
For our part time jobs, we are happy to employ students, retirees, and those with full time jobs. We will do everything we can, within reason, to accommodate a wide variety of schedules. It is important during your interview that you let the manager know about any conflicts that may affect your availability.
Employees receive great benefits, including discounted movies, popcorn, soda, and candy!