McKinley Irvin is AV rated and recognized as a Tier 1 firm on U.S. News & World Report’s "Best Law Firms." We have offices in Seattle, Tacoma, Bellevue, Everett, Vancouver, and Portland. Our 40+ attorneys focus exclusively on family law. For more than 25 years we’ve dedicated ourselves to our clients, their families and the evolving nature of what it means to be a family. First and foremost, we are empathetic advocates for our clients and relentless in our pursuit of the most favorable outcome on their behalf. We’re looking for a similarly minded full-time paralegal to join our collegial downtown Tacoma team.
Our paralegals are key components in our service delivery - relied upon by our attorneys and clients alike. They take responsibility for many aspects of our cases.
When new paralegals start with us they:
- Must have at least 3-5 solid years of experience in family law or fast-paced litigation;
- Are case management pros and fully conversant with state and local court rules and procedures;
- Have extremely strong oral and written communication;
- Demonstrate a high degree of proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite;
- Are unflappable under time constraints and multiple deadlines; and
- Approach their work systematically making time keeping a natural part of their day.