The Email Marketing Specialist will be responsible for providing overall support for the Email Marketing Team. This person will report to the Director of Email Marketing and will manage email operations from start to finish including development of design, templates, campaign HTML/CSS, campaign set-up and execution. The Email Marketing Specialist will collaborate with the global team on best practices and strategies to drive revenue and customer engagement through promotional, triggered, and lifecycle marketing campaigns.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute email marketing campaigns utilizing the companys ESP, marketing automation and other software (Movable Ink, Litmus, etc)
- Manage campaign set up from start to launch, including creating strategic outline for campaign cadence
- Strong HTML coding skills with the ability to include dynamic personalization and dynamic elements within emails, liquid scripting a plus and a preference for those with knowledge of PSD to HTML conversions.
- Strong knowledge of industry trends, email best practices and how they apply to the email template
- Drive mobile design and innovation; ensure emails are viewable on mobile devices
- Attention to detail within QA process including troubleshooting of rendering issues
- Work closely with the Creative Team on implementing brand standards in email communication and building out campaign briefs
- Concept ways to improve revenue via email campaigns
- Work as part of a global team
- Background in retail and merchandising email a plus
- This description reflects managements assignment of essential functions, it does not restrict other tasks that may be assigned