Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Graphic Design, Interactive Digital Media or related field
- 5-7+ years of related experience or equivalent experience
Strong demonstrated abilities required:
- Interpersonal/Team Player
- Presentation Skills
- Motivated/Works Independently
- Analytical/Problem Solving
- Organizational Skills
- Project Management Skills
- Detail Oriented
- Verbal/Written Skills
- Microsoft Office
- Must maintain confidentiality.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite/Cloud design applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Animate), digital media applications and Microsoft Office. Exceptional creative design required.
- Proficient with CMS, WordPress or Adobe Dreamweaver, Google applications. Familiar with HTML and CSS.
- Good understanding of web site design, SEO, popular social networking sites.
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing concepts and technology, some experience working with external vendors, and historical success of online marketing campaigns.
- Excellent proofreading skills.
- Familiarity with video/PC hardware to help diagnose issues and plan for installations.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, and sit. This position requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move items over 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- This job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of responsibilities required for this job. Responsibilities may be assigned or changed at any time.