A GREAT PLACE TO WORK AND BANK
Join our team! 1st Security Bank team members deliver service that "WOWs" each other and our customers. We value relationships, teamwork, community, and professional growth in a safe, friendly, and progressive workplace. We celebrate diversity and support equality for all. If you share these core values and are committed to career excellence, let us help you reach your dreams!
If you are the type of individual that would enjoy working at one of the Puget Sound's Best Places to Work for 6 years in a row and focuses on providing an exceptional client experience, then 1st Security Bank is the place for you. 1st Security Bank was named a bronze medal winner in its class in the Puget Sound Business Journal's Best Workplaces contest in its first year nominated and is also consistently rated a 5 star Bank in Washington State by Bauer Financial, an independent bank rating firm.
Examines, evaluates, and recommends approvals of customer applications related to home lending. Works in the communities served by 1st Security Bank of Washington by building partnerships with realtors, builders, title companies, insurance companies, and other entities tied to home lending. Provides the main point of contact for customers during the lending process.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES include the following:
- Reviews, processes, close, and administer loan proposals.
- Required in person or phone interviews with applicants and requests specific information for loan applications.
- Responsible for ensuring a strong customer experience with 1st Security Bank of Washington. This includes providing timely, regular, and accurate data to customers prior to, during, and post loan application/closing.
- Analyzes applicant’s financial status, credit, and property evaluation to determine feasibility of loan activity and helps client’s fully complete applications that can be moved through the origination process.
- Corresponds with or interviews applicants to resolve questions related to home lending activities at 1st Security Bank.
- Inputs loan application information into the LOS and ensures data is complete, accurate, and within policy required guidelines.
- Responsible for rate locks, issuance of disclosures in a timely manner, appropriate fee collection, and pricing parameters related to customer loans.
- Works with underwriting when required in regards to questions associated with any specific loan file or process.
- Coordinates closings with Escrow Company.
- Other duties as assigned.
YOU WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR:
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage for individual or family plan.
- Life insurance.
- Long- and short-term disability insurance.
- 401K matching program.
- Paid sick and vacation time.
OUR CORE VALUES:
- Relationship Driven - we strive to "WOW" (surprise, excite and delight) each other and our customers.
- Ethical - fair, honest and act with integrity.
- Lead by Example - maintain a positive attitude, show respect for others, and have some fun!
- Accountable - we take our responsibilities seriously and we meet our commitments with urgency.
- Team Player - dependable, enthusiastic contributor to team success and to the greater good of the bank.
- Embrace Dreams - we encourage each other to reach for our dreams.
- Diversity - we celebrate diversity and support equality for all.
- Community Oriented - we actively support our communities and the Bank's CRA initiatives.
- Open and Honest Communication - always professional, responsive, and timely.