- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 3+ years in facility maintenance, building trades, etc.
- Must have a working knowledge of building systems including electrical, plumbing, lighting and painting.
- Knowledge of and experience using a variety of power and hand tools safely.
- Possess a basic understanding of carpentry, painting, and drywall principles.
- Mechanically inclined with the ability to troubleshoot and solve problems.
- Able to organize, prioritize multiple projects and meet deadlines in a time-sensitive environment.
- Patient and effective while working with diverse groups of people at all levels of the organization.
- A strong work ethic that includes neatness, punctuality, persistence, and a positive attitude.
- Ability to communicate effectively in person and in writing, and to project a professional image.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively under stressful conditions.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs and walk up one flight of stairs.
- Valid Washington State Driver’s License.
- Ability to occasionally work a flexible schedule that will include evenings and weekends.
- Basic understanding and knowledge of MS Office Suite. (Word, Excel,etc..)
Candidates for employment at Lifelong should be aware that this is a unique work environment in which topics of sexuality and sexual orientation are an integral part of our everyday prevention and care work and are often discussed openly. Individuals who are uncomfortable with such topics, discussions and the occasional related graphic representations may choose not to work at Lifelong.
Lifelong is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity