Looking for licensed Journeymen in Wyoming
Kenny Electric, established in 1974 is a leading Industrial and Commercial Electrical Contractor with a diverse portfolio of work. We’ve been operating in the Wyoming market for nearly 15 years, and have recently established an office in Casper, WY. We have additional locations in Colorado. Our Wyoming management team is made up of individuals who not only have a passion for what they do, but have roots in the area. We are looking for people who have a passion for this industry and who are driven to excel. Join the over 40+ employees who have made Kenny Electric their home for over 15 years!
We offer our journeyman a diverse range of electrical experiences including work with oil and gas, biopharma, light industrial and commercial facilities; performing installations and maintenance, and setting up building automation systems.
Journeyman Electricians are responsible for a variety of duties including:
- Overseeing training of apprentices
- Performing wiring on equipment and fixtures
- Assembling, installing, testing and maintaining electrical or electronic wiring, equipment and fixtures
- Inspecting electrical systems and equipment to identify any hazards and defects
- Ensuring compliance with local codes
Candidates must be able to provide their Wyoming Journeyman or Master Electrician license. All employees must have reliable transportation.