Kenny Electric, established in 1974, is a leading Industrial and Commercial Electrical Contractor with a diverse portfolio of work. We’ve been operating in the Wyoming market for nearly 15 years, and have recently established an office in Casper, WY. While our headquarters are in Denver, Colorado, the Wyoming management team is made up of individuals who not only have a passion for what they do but have roots in Wyoming.
We offer our Automation Technicians a diverse range of electrical experiences including work with oil and gas, biopharma, light industrial and commercial facilities; performing installations and maintenance, and setting up building automation systems.
An Automation Technician is responsible for the installation and maintenance of automation equipment and systems, which include PLC's, instrumentation, pneumatic tubing and devices, motors and motor controls and communication devices.
Qualified candidate should possess:
- Prior experience performing troubleshooting on instrumentation, automation and control systems with in the industrial sector.
- Understanding and ability to setup and calibrate instrumentation during maintenance call outs, commissioning and startup of facilities.
- Understanding and ability to troubleshoot PLC, HMI, RTU and Flow Computer Programs.
- Experience with installation and maintenance of automation equipment and systems, which include PLC's, instrumentation, pneumatic tubing and devices, motors and motor controls and communication devices.
- Ability to adapt and work between different industries.
- Job may be filled at different technician level based on experience.
- An Associate’s degree and or technical certificate in Industrial Control and Instrumentation Technology, Computer and Electronics Engineering Technology and or a Journey Electrician license or similar is desired but not required