Position Requirements (Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Work Demands):
- BA/BS in Accounting, Finance or related field required
- 5+ years’ experience in related field
- CPA Required
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- MS Office and accounting software competency
- Experience with Netsuite and Paycom a plus
- Demonstrated ability to recommend and implement new policies and practices
- Strong project management, follow-through and outstanding customer service skills; must have proven good judgment and creativity in solving problems.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills required
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Travel among sites and to activities as needed
Must be able to embody the values of Horizons for Homeless Children:
Collaborative – “We get more done together”
Inclusive – “We are culturally responsive”
Innovative – “We ask, what would it take?”
Passionate – “We are inspired by our mission”
Horizons for Homeless Children offers a competitive salary and a highly competitive benefits package. Salary commensurate with skills and experience.