$90,000 - $110,000 Base, this role will also include a compensation structure to support commissions.
Are you ready to make a difference? MIND Research Institute, the creators of ST Math, is looking for a highly effective Education Partnerships Manager. Our Education Partnerships Manager, will be responsible for working with schools and districts in their assigned territory to provide practical solutions utilizing the MIND Research Institute curriculum programs.
The Education Partnerships team works together to broaden and deepen our partnership base across the U.S. so that more children can access our proven approach to learning and teaching math. Our team works to increase the number of states, school districts, schools and students implementing ST Math.
We have the awesome opportunity to serve over 2 million students and over 100,000 teachers. Through our work, we get to inspire students to be problem solvers.
Do you have what it takes to join our team?
Do you have a passion for education, particularly Math PK-8?
Are you a servant leader who thrives on providing resources to schools that make a difference?
Do you pride yourself in being able to foster an atmosphere of autonomy and trust where candid feedback is welcomed in the quest for continuous improvement?
Do you love to learn, take risks, iterate on mistakes, and invent inspiring new ways to impact math learning in our schools?
Does your work reflect your commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion?
Did you answer, Yes! or even, Absolutely! to all of the above? Great! Lets get down to specifics.
Major functions of this role include:
- Proactively promoting the MIND Research Institute programs to school districts & schools (primarily district-level sales; mostly public and especially elementary & middle schools).
- Presenting and demonstrating the programs to potential customers and ensuring that they understand MINDs educational approach, program benefits, supporting research, and implementation requirements.
- Write and submit proposals to district personnel for the purchase of the programs and securing the order.
- Ensuring that programs in use during the school year are renewed for the next school year and expanded to the additional grade levels
- Familiarity with sources of state and federal funding for school purchases and assisting schools in applying for or redirecting this funding
- Exhibiting and promoting MIND Research programs at educational conferences in the region
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports on the prospect pipeline and the status of each prospect for review by MIND management
- Achieving and exceeding quarterly and annual revenue goals
- Dedication to being a life-long learner and persistent problem solver focused on achieving MINDs Mission