Who We Are
Led by highly successful physician executives with a mission to improve health care quality for underserved populations, Rendr is a primary care driven multi-specialty medical group serving approximately 100,000 patients through its 40 locations in Brooklyn, Manhattan, and Queens.
Location: New York, NY (86 Bowery Street, 4th Floor, New York, NY 10013)
Job position: Registered Nurse
Schedule: Part-time - Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday from 9am to 5pm
Why Work at Rendr?
- Working with passionate team members
- Opportunity to gain knowledge in the healthcare industry
- New graduates welcomed!
- Observe and interpret patients symptoms and communicate them to physicians
- Perform routine procedures (blood pressure measurements, administering vaccines, etc.) and fill in patients charts
- Inspect the facilities and act to maintain excellent hygiene and safety (decontaminating equipment, sanitizing surfaces, preparing beds etc.
- Educate patients regarding preventative care for their health
- Oversee quality management
- Other tasks as assigned related to specific specialty office and as assigned by Office Manager
- Bilingual English and Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese) required
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing required
- Current NYS Registered Nurse License and registration required
- BLS or ACLS certification required
- 2+ years clinical nursing experience in a community setting preferred
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Passionate about customer service and patient satisfaction
- Flexible with a full-time work schedule including weekends
- Competitive salary
- PTO and Paid Holidays
- Medical, dental, vision Insurance
- 401 k
- A friendly and fast paced environment working with passionate people