$500 SIGNING BONUS
Limited Time Only**
Arch Telecom’s Retail Store Manager (RSM) work as the leader of a Retail Team to bring the T-Mobile brand to life. They live and breathe the T-Mobile brand and Arch Telecom’s Core Values. Our RSM’s are leading by example as brand ambassadors, they create energy and excitement around our products and services. They demonstrate how to thrive in a fast-paced fun environment where customer needs are their first focus. They immerse themselves in meaningful connections with our customers by building new and deepening existing relationships. Their expertise in uncovering our customers’ needs and have a passion to educate, demonstrate and recommend device and service solutions.
What you'll do in your role?
Lead by example, demonstrating all the things it takes for your team to head to the top:
- Demonstrate how to help customers pick up right where they left off in their shopping journey, whether online, through Customer Care or in-store
- Exploring individual needs and providing hands-on demonstrations of the latest and greatest technology in-store.
- Ensure your store meets or exceeds sales goals, and that means overseeing all store functions, from sales and inventory to the implementation of new store programs and initiatives.
- Lead by example, selling to find personalized solutions beyond the bare-bones device and service plan that keep our customers connected to the people and lifestyle they love, including anything from unique accessories to up and coming Internet of Things (IOT) devices.
- Finally, you’ll make sure your store is always at its best!
Approaching service and sales needs with patience, honesty and empathy.
Become proficient in the use of digital tools designed to enhance interactions and onboarding to actively demonstrate:
- How our ever-expanding coverage stacks up in our customer’s neighborhood, providing them with a lightning fast LTE network!
- Why T-Mobile plans and services will let our customers live unlimited, feel the love, stay connected and go further.
- How we’re redefining how wireless is done, down to device and account inspection, review and troubleshooting.
Complete trainings on T-Mobile in-store experience, new skills and processes, knowledge of systems and reference resources.
Build relationships with and partner with T-Mobile employees across channels, including business and customer service to:
- Collectively own the customer experience and resolve issues, creating a seamless, run-around-free environment.
- Successfully identify and handoff small business leads.
- Develop strong peer relationships where we are all accountable for the company’s success.
- Be willing to have a good time while providing first class customer experience
The ideal candidate will bring:
- Competitive drive and demonstrates the confidence to succeed in a fast-paced sales environment.
- Willingness to lead your team, sharing best practices, while serving customers and providing resolutions to issues.
- Being effective with operational, financial and performance management.
- Amazing communication skills, to your team and customers.
- Prior wireless sales experience.
What’s in it for you?
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
- Competitive hourly pay
- Bonus earnings
- Automatic raises when reaching attainable milestones
- Exciting opportunities for career advancement
- A culture of care & excellence
- Health Benefits for Full Time Employees
What “must haves” do you need?
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Wireless sales experience
- High school degree or GED
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift objects weighing up to 25lbs
- Reliable transportation
- Full Time (45 hours) availability
Diversity & Inclusion is a foundational principle of Arch Telecom. Embracing a diverse workforce is a significant contributor to our success as an organization. Employees with diverse perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences allow us to better reflect the communities whom we serve and result in a superior customer and employee experience. We embrace the diversity that makes our employees unique, and we welcome everyone to our team. YOU BE YOU!
Apply Now: www.jobs.archtelecom.net
*Compensation based on commission and incentives.
**Signing bonus paid out in three increments (Training Milestone 1 $125, Training Milestone 3 $125, Six Month employment anniversary $250.) Ask for details!