- College degree, preferably in education, child-centered, or related field
- Classroom experience
- Able to perform light physical work such as walking students to different location in the school and standing for extended periods of time
- Available to accept a substitute position the day one is needed and/or accept jobs if scheduled ahead of time
- Complete interview process as well as background check.
- Ability to be mobile around campus
- Bend, stoop, kneel and stretch
All Saints’ Episcopal School of Fort Worth is an equal-opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, gender, veteran or marital status, age, national or ethnic origin. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, veteran or marital status, age, or national and ethnic origin in administration of all phases of the employment relationship, including recruitment, advertising, hiring, promotion, demotion, layoff, termination, rates of pay, and all other forms of selection, training, and compensation.