As one of the regions largest privately-owned real estate developers, Peterson Companies has been consistently delivering some of the areas most exciting destinations for more than 50 years. With a portfolio that includes National Harbor, Downtown Silver Spring, Fair Lakes, and Fairfax Corner, we continually strive to enhance the local community. We develop vibrant properties, and entire neighborhoods, that bring people together.
Who You Are:
You enjoy working for a company that has an active culture with excellent perks that foster work life balance. You are passionate about delivering world class customer service and fostering an environment of respect and inclusivity. You enjoy engaging with a team to deliver results and meet deadlines, but are also capable of independent work product delivery. You approach challenges with a positive attitude and tactful communication.
What You Bring:
- Masters in Business Administration Program Candidate
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management, Finance, Real Estate, Project Management, Business, or development-related area
- 2-4 years experience in real estate-related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office Word, Excel and Outlook)
- High levels of integrity, work ethic and dependability
- Skilled in critical thinking, innovation, and working with ambiguity
- Support the development of the acquisition pipeline, including due diligence and data analytics
- Engage with cross-functional partners (internally and externally) including finance, accounting, operations, marketing, retail, self-storage, industrial, data center, office and multi-family.
- Support the project execution of acquisitions, dispositions, entitlements, design, construction and property management.
- Generate an end of term presentation to a panel of Peterson Company Executive Leadership
- Tour active Peterson properties (both operating and under development)
- Participate in civic engagement opportunities supporting the Peterson Mission to positively impact the communities we serve.