- Currently enrolled in a graduate program
- Interest in International Education
- Ability to work 30 hours per week
- Occasional ability to work in the evenings & weekends (for programming purposes)
- Ability to work independently
- Strong interpersonal, intercultural and customer service skills
- Ease working within computer systems
- Knowledge of or proficiency in a language other than English
- Experience studying, traveling or living outside of the United States
- Strong public speaking skills
Salary & Benefits:
- $5,000 stipend (12-month)
- Tuition remission for two (2) Regis graduate courses/semester, with a maximum of six graduate courses (18 credits) per academic year (Note: Courses in the graduate Nursing, Applied Behavioral Analysis, and Doctor of Education programs are not eligible for tuition remission)
- Training and professional development opportunities
- Flexible schedule
NOTE: This is a 12-month position, with the opportunity to continue the position for one additional 12-month term.
Working Conditions/Physical Demands:
- Conditions include a normal office environment, not subject to extremes in temperature, noise, odors, etc.
- Some early morning, evening, and weekend work is to be expected
- May spend extended periods at terminal, on telephone, or operating other office machines, requiring eye-hand coordination and finger dexterity
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to do this job. The above is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required.
Protecting the Regis Community
At Regis the safety of our campus community is our highest priority. We invite all applicants to review our health and safety protocols at our COVID-19 Updates page. The most powerful measure we can take is vaccination, and all campus community members must be fully vaccinated and have received a booster against COVID-19, with the exception of certain medical and religious exemptions. New employees without an approved medical or religious exemption are required to have their first vaccine dose by their date of hire. And all new employees will join the campus community in using the CoVerified app to upload vaccine information, report symptoms, and schedule regular campus COVID tests. We're in this together!
*External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents who become disabled as defined under the Americans With Disabilities Act, must be able to perform the essential job functions (as listed) either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined by management on a case by case basis.