Title: Senior UX & CRO Strategist
Department: EMS Marketing
Location: Lenexa, KS / Remote
Brief Description: As a Senior UX & CRO Strategist, you will be responsible for testing and optimizing partner websites to achieve improved performance outcomes.
EducationDynamics is a marketing and enrollment services company dedicated to connecting students with the right school for them. We are higher education experts and full-funnel marketers who live and breathe data, optimization, and results.
As a Senior UX & CRO Strategist, you will be responsible for managing conversion rate optimization strategies for partner websites to improve performance outcomes. You will create and execute competitive research, create site wireframes and mockups, and build testing/implementation plans to improve the overall experience, conversion rate, and accessibility of client sites.
At EDDY, we are looking for passionate and savvy marketers who are ready for a challenge and eager to show what they can do. We offer a highly flexible, collaborative, and supportive team environment to allow our employees to do their best work every day!
Job Responsibilities & Duties:
- Brainstorm, present, and implement A/B tests to improve website conversion rate
- Perform frequent research & analysis through analytics, heatmapping, and market/competitor research to understand user behavior and inform website decisions
- Create digital wireframes and mockups for proposed website updates, redesigns, or tests that keep usability and accessibility top of mind
- Participate in client calls to discuss website performance, interpretation of data, and actionable plans based on findings
- Work closely with Account Management and Marketing leadership to conceptualize, execute, and report on testing strategy and effectiveness
- Collaborate cross-channel with other teams such as developers, designers, content strategists, and digital marketers to better understand website strategy and efforts
- Research new best practices, services, and tools in the industry to continually evolve our UX process and produce efficiencies