The Talent Acquisition Specialist will execute Lloyd Companies’ established talent acquisition strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified applicants. This individual will assist in the recruiting efforts, guide candidates through the selection process, and work with hiring managers to discover top talent.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Communicate with supervisor on open positions and their requirements.
- Source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline.
- Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications and performing phone and/or video screenings and interviews.
- Perform reference checks as needed.
- Coordinate and schedule interviews for hiring managers with prospective candidates.
- Maintain social media and professional networks to interact with and attract potential candidates.
- Accurately assess candidates for cultural, competency, and skill fit.
- Ensure various job boards and recruiting platforms are current.
- Serve as a point of contact for candidates throughout the full recruiting cycle (i.e. communicate status, answer questions, and coordinate all follow-up efforts).
- Ensure consistent communication regarding recruiting efforts by providing status updates to all stakeholders through email updates, reports, etc.
- Help manage and maintain a database of applicant records and ensure applicant communication is meeting expectations.
- Promote, model, and ensure a respectful and positive work environment for all employees, understanding and promoting the Lloyd Companies' core values in all aspects of service.
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state, and local employment laws.
- Stay abreast of recruiting trends and best practices.
- Perform all other duties assigned and those that may be necessary to achieve company and departmental goals.
- A high energy level and positive attitude reflective of our Lloyd Companies values.
- A high level of creativity and strong attention to detail.
- Strong confidence in ability to communicate well via phone calls and video meetings.
- Ability to prioritize and respond to time sensitive/urgent matters.
- Business Acumen.
- Holds self and others to high ethical standards.
- Must be able to understand and clearly communicate the company's vision.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Professional and effective oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be flexible.
- Service-oriented philosophy.
- Must be able to work well with a diverse group of people and individuals.
- Must be able to effectively follow through.
- Must be able to carry out multi-task projects simultaneously.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Regular and consistent attendance.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field; and 1+ years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.