We Need Great People Like You! ***$2,000 Sign On Bonus***
Position Summary: Responsible for operating milling equipment safely. Performs work associated with installation, calibration and operation of production machines. This position pays $20 - $23 per hour DOE.
- Building Collaborative Relationships
- Innovation / Creativity
- Developing Self & Others
Principal Accountabilities & Deliverables
- Sets up milling equipment as directed.
- Responsible for operating milling equipment safely.
- Feeds product maintaining a safe and steady pace of product through the equipment according to instructions.
- Stacks and bands product for shipment or storage.
- Immediately reports any equipment problems or unsafe equipment to Supervisor.
- Assists in keeping the sawmill area clean.
- May be required to build fence panels either exclusively or intermittently.
- May be required to operate a forklift to move product following all safety practices as outlined by OSHA and Company guidelines.
- Perform other work related duties as assigned by your supervisor and be flexible and adaptable to changes that will occur during the course of employment.