Firestone Walker Brewing Company began as a small brewery with roots in the wine country on California’s Central Coast. Now a regional craft brewery, our singular purpose remains – to craft the world’s best beers. Passionately in pursuit of the perfect beer… and never satisfied.
$2,000 Sign-On Bonus!
We are looking for an Assistant Manager for the Paso Robles Restaurant who will assist the GM with overseeing and coordinating the planning, organizing, training and leadership necessary to achieve stated objectives in sales, costs, employee retention, guest service and satisfaction, food quality, cleanliness and sanitation.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Specifically, the responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Primary responsibility of managing the Front of House department including Bartenders, Servers, Bussers, Runners and Hosts of the Taproom Restaurant in Paso Robles, CA
- Work with all managers to share in the supervising of all areas of operation including the FOH and BOH
- Accomplish restaurant management objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining staff; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures; handling complaints
- Maintain a safe, secure, and healthy facility environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures; maintaining security systems
- Comply with and enforce all federal, state county and municipal regulations that pertain to the restaurant, health & safety, and personnel
- Maintain patron satisfaction by monitoring, evaluating, and auditing food, beverage, and service offerings; initiating improvements; building relationships with preferred patrons
- Ensure a welcoming environment for all guests and provide responsive, friendly and courteous service at all times
- Order merchandise and beer for the Restaurant; ensure all products received are in correct unit count and condition as deliveries are made
- Provide advice and suggestions to the General Manager as needed
- Work with the kitchen management to ensure that all food and products are consistently prepared and served according to the restaurant’s recipes, portioning, cooking and serving standards
- Complete administrative and human resource paperwork in an organized and timely manner
- Ensure all equipment and property is kept clean and in good working condition through inspections and preventative maintenance programs
- Control cash and receipts by adhering to cash handling and reconciliation procedures
- Fill in where needed to ensure efficient operations and guest service standards are met