Core Bank is an accomplished Community Bank located in the Greater Omaha, NE, Kansas City, KS, and Mesa, AZ areas. We are not a mere collection of buildings or a place just to work or manage money; we are a community of friends, neighbors and partners in making life just a little bit better. Our culture - what we call our Recipe for Awesome - creates an environment that's a great place to bank - and a great place to work. It ensures we grow together, learn together, and have fun doing it.
At Core Bank, our Purpose is to Build Better. If you want to help us build something remarkable, then we'd love to get to know you. To learn more about what makes us - us, explore www.corebankcareers.com.
We are looking for a talented, hardworking and detail-oriented individual for our full-time Universal Banker position in our Virtual Center Department!
At Core Bank, Universal Bankers are passionate - they want nothing more than to offer customers (and potential customers) a banking experience that will delight and surprise while answering all incoming internal and external customer calls to the bank.
A Universal Banker's responsibilities include:
- Answer incoming calls, by the third ring, and emails professionally with a Customer Obsession attitude while following the retail non-negotiables of customer experience. A smile should be detected in your voice!
- Operate and properly handle customer inquiries through an Interactive Teller Machine (ITM).
- Provide information or make appropriate referrals in response to external and internal inquiries about bank wide products and services.
- Opening, closing and performing maintenance on accounts.
- Building relationships with customers by identifying needs and offering solutions.
- Providing accurate information to customers based on product and service knowledge and understanding of the banking industry.
- Assisting customers with their digital banking needs and offer solution-based support if needed
- Participating in training and development programs.
- Upholding the Bank's image through a professional presence.
- Complying with all applicable policies, laws, and regulations.
- Performing additional clerical duties such as offering support through a service help desk for internal and external business partners.
This is not a remote position. Position is located on-site at our Headquarters building in Omaha, NE.