Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities Required):
- Bachelor's Degree is required (Master's Degree preferred).
- Minimum of 3 years experience required, preferably on the NCAA collegiate level.
- Must be First Aid, AED, and CPR certified.
- Must meet all licensing requirements as required by the NCAA, including certification by the National Strength and Conditioning Association and Collegiate Strength and Conditioning Coaches Association.
- Must have the ability to walk, stand, or sit for long periods of time and be able to lift a minimum of 20lbs.
- Overnight travel at a minimum of 50% of the time.
You will be expected to abide by the NCAAs Article 2: Principles for Conduct of Intercollegiate Athletics and the Athletics Department Code of Conduct. Adherence to all guidelines, policies and procedures contained in the NCAA Division II Manual, Athletic Conference Policies and Procedures Manuals, and Lane College Athletic Department Policies and Procedures/Compliance Manuals in the performance of the responsibilities outlined in your positions job description will be expected and enforced.
Creating an atmosphere of compliance, accurately completing required Lane College and NCAA forms and reports and reporting any suspected violation of NCAA rules and regulations are expected and required.
All athletics staff and coaches are expected to act professionally to foster an atmosphere conducive to student athlete well-being, a safe and welcoming environment, high academic achievement, and a highly competitive athletic experience for our student athletes.
Failure to meet these expectations may result in disciplinary action up to and including termination.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.