MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources, Management or related field preferred.
- 5+ years of relevant experience required.
- Proficient computer, 10-key, and typing skills including experience with Windows, MS Office, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Ability to continue business and human resources knowledge development.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills: able to work well with a wide range of people.
- Strong coaching skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrate dependability through good attendance and adherence to timelines and schedules.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Demonstrate resourcefulness and ability to take initiative in development and completion of projects.
This work is sedentary and requires the following physical activities:
- Sitting for long periods of time; occasional bending, squatting, kneeling, stooping; good finger dexterity and feeling; frequent repetitive motions; talking, hearing, and visual acuity.
- Frequent lifting (up to 25 pounds of paper supplies or minor office equipment).
- Driving to client locations and other sites as needed.
- Normal office environment.
- Traveling to other locations as needed.
NOTE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by an employee in this position. These statements are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees in this position.