The Junior Graphic Designer will be responsible for assisting the Senior Graphic Designer with developing on-brand, on strategy creative content across a variety of mediums and initiatives to support the Mount Zion brand, associated ministries, and the Office of the Bishop. S/he will ensure continuity in visual identity and brand guidelines as well as serve as an idea-driven conceptual thinker who excels at building lasting brand equity by translating design strategy into creative, engaging solutions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Junior Graphic Designer will be a proficient designer and effective collaborator who thrives in a fast-paced environment and handles multiple ongoing projects simultaneously.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Assist the Senior Designer with overflowing projects and ideas.
- Assist the Senior Designer by creating and resizing graphics to fit multiple platforms.
- Create high-quality, multi-platform concepts, visuals, and creative assets across digital, website, mobile app, social media, print, collateral, LED and projection screen mediums.
- Support brand strategies and objectives and ensure continuity across all visual assets.
- Think creatively and develop original design concepts, graphics and layouts that capture project briefs and target audience(s) through advanced application of typography, design, color, and photography that reflect brand guidelines.
- Manage a fast-paced creative timeline and develop and adjust work with review feedback.
- Contribute to team efforts by meeting deadlines.
- Create print ready designs (banners, posters, t-shirt designs, etc.)
- Serve as a proactive and creative problem-solver who brings passion, enthusiasm and innovation to the team and overall organization.