Community Service Provider, Full-Time – Oneonta, NY
Do you love working with kids? Do you want to work with a great team that shares your passion?
We invite applications for a full-time (benefit-eligible) Community Service Provider (CSP) position at our Oneonta, NY location.
A successful candidate for this position would be a creative and enthusiastic individual who is committed to helping children with emotional challenges, developmental disabilities, and medical fragility. The role requires travel and providing home and community based work with children and families in their communities providing a core of services to ensure success in their home and out in the community.
This position will be responsible for the delivery of the services assigned, and completion of related documentation. This may include a variety of support services like psychosocial rehabilitation and family/youth peer support, as well as home & community-based services like supported employment, respite, and prevocational services (depending on level of education and years of experience).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Providing services based on the child’s needs as identified in the Treatment Plan;
- Coordinating with the child and caregiver on the scheduling and provision of services;
- Working with family members to identify goals and objectives of treatment;
- Facilitate service provision and attend relevant meetings as required.
- Bachelors degree in a related field and at least two years of related experience; OR
- Masters degree in Social Work, counseling, psych, or a related human service and at least one year of related experience;
- Valid NYS Driver’s License and reliable vehicle required.
If you’ve got the talent, drive and desire to make a real difference in your community, you need to be a part of Northern Rivers Family of Services. We’re a family of human service agencies united in our passion to help the children, adults, and families of the Capital Region and beyond.
Our employees receive a generous time off and health care package, tuition reimbursement, loan repayment assistance, free training/CEU opportunities, flexible work schedule, and much more!
Apply today to become part of our team!
Northern Rivers is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.