What you’ll do here
Lead a small team of product specialists, working with them to perform the following:
- Act as project manager for the setup of new products and/or investors from start to finish, primarily focusing on down payment assistance programs. Define investor specific criteria.
- Develop strong relationships and open communication with On Q residential mortgage lending investors and DPA program contacts.
- Monitor investor and program announcements. Coordinate the weekly Product Update for all On Q employees; implement changes as needed.
- Create and maintain process flow documents and intranet content for all products.
- Hold regular Product Implementation meetings to discuss new projects, product changes and issues with On Q internal business partners.
- Research new products and features to complement our current product offerings.
- Assist in creating marketing materials, website content and presentations to support Sales.
- Present product orientation for new hires. Coordinate product training for sales and operations as needed.
- Create and maintain a project timeline for all product development projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
What you’ll need
- High school graduate or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience, preferred.
- Minimum of five years’ secondary marketing experience in the residential mortgage banking industry with a focus on investor relationships and residential mortgage product development.
- Experience as a project manager or working with a project manager for residential mortgage product build-out, changes, and system version updates for the loan origination system and/or auxiliary systems.
- Experience writing procedures is preferred.
- Experience setting up or maintaining down payment assistance programs is preferred.
- Experience in correspondent, wholesale, and retail lending environments, traditional and web origination channels.
- Must have good management and leadership skills.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities:
- Knowledge of mortgage industry and state and federal laws and regulations.
- Practical knowledge of the full lending process, from application through loan sale.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work with no supervision while performing duties.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook; familiarity with mortgage loan origination systems and MS SharePoint.
- General knowledge of office equipment such as telephone, copier, printer, and scanner.
What we provide
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Voluntary Life, AD&D, LTD & STD
- Work-life balance
We live and breathe our core values: Support, Collaboration, Innovation, Fast-Paced & Pride! Our success over the past decade is largely due to our vision to hire the BEST people in the industry. Is that you? If so, JOIN OUR TEAM!
On Q Financial, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity. We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, non-binary, veterans & individuals with disabilities to apply. Diversity and inclusion are vital to fulfilling our mission to simplify the mortgage process to make the dream of homeownership a reality—for everyone.
Our Multicultural platforms are disrupting the industry which is only made possible by our diverse, unique, and inclusive family. THE DREAM IS INCLUSIVE!