The firm pays competitive wages and offers an excellent benefits package, including:
- Health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- A 25% contribution for public transportation and pre-tax withholding for transportation expenses;
- Eighteen paid personal days and seven paid holidays per year;
- A 6% employer-paid contribution to the firm's 401(k) plan;
- Employer contribution to health savings account of $300-$600 per year;
- Wellness benefit of $350 per year;
- Employee assistance program.
- 4 year degree, and a paralegal certificate is preferred;
- Must have minimum of five to seven years of experience managing all phases of complex litigation including going to trial;
- Strong Communication & Analytical Skills;
- Excellent written skills; high attention to detail, and ability to multitask and switch between tasks easily.
- Competence with Microsoft Office suite of products is essential. Prior experience with databases’ like Summation, Eclipse, or Relativity is preferred
At Wheeler Trigg O'Donnell, we believe that a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace furthers our mission of delivering world-class litigation and trial services to our clients. Experience has taught us that we provide better service and achieve greater results when our teams reflect the diversity of our clients and the communities we serve.
Regular hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., including lunch hour. This is a full time position working from our Denver office, featuring a hybrid work schedule! This is a non-exempt position, and is entitled to overtime pay. Overtime is paid at 1.5 times the hourly pay rate when the employee works more than 40 hours in a Sunday through Saturday work week.
The salary range for Senior Paralegals is $70,000-$100,000 depending on experience and skills. Equal Opportunity Employer.