EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- An Associate’s Degree in Electronics or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Prior ATM experience is preferred, but not required, or 3-5 years of experience in field service.
- Other areas of experience preferred are: electronics, electrical, mechanical, technical, gaming, hospital equipment, automotive, computer.
- Have solid understanding of electronics and electro-mechanical equipment operation.
- Ability to use analog and digital voltmeters.
- Ability to use hand tools and carry heavy parts up to 80 lbs.
- Ability to work extended hours, including beyond assigned shift with no notice when required.
- Ability to travel to other areas of the country (40% travel may be required)
- Ability to work all shifts which may include weekend and holidays.
- On-Call duty required for all FSE positions. Compensation is provided for On-Call duty.
We offer industry-leading benefits including:
- Company vehicle, gas card, phone, laptop, tool bag and corporate credit card provided
- Two medical plans with employer funded HSA or HRA accounts to help cover your co-pays and deductibles
- Multiple Flexible Spending account options
- Comprehensive Dental including child and adult Orthodontia
- Free Basic Life and Accidental Death/Dismemberment Insurance
- Free Long Term and Short Term Disability Insurance
- A fee free 401(k) retirement program with no waiting period or no vesting restrictions, company matches 50% up to 6% vested
- Generous PTO and flexible holiday schedule “15 PTO days plus 5 Floating holidays”
- And MUCH more!
These physical demands are representative of the physical requirements necessary for an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation can be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the described essential functions.
- While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is required to talk and hear.
- The employee is often required to sit and use their hands and fingers, to handle or feel.
- The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Employee must be able to lift 50 lbs without assistance. May be asked to lift up to 80 lbs with assistance of machinery or helper.
- Vision abilities required to perform this job include close vision.
While performing the responsibilities of the job, these work environment characteristics are representative of the environment the job holder will encounter. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- The employee may be occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts and vehicles.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
- The passage of employees through the work area is average and normal.
- This position is a high-security position, and may pose a risk of exposure to criminal elements. Proper security training and awareness is required.
Nautilus Hyosung America, Inc. recognizes and values the diversity of its employees, customers and business partners.
Equal Opportunity Employer ~ Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veteran
Field Service, Technician, ATM, Engineer, Engineering, Mechanical, Automotive, Electrical, Computer, Customer service, Remote, Equipment