- A Christian rooted in an open-minded spirituality and active membership in the community.
- High School Diploma, Associates or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Basic understanding of business financial reporting.
- Bi-lingual in Spanish and English.
- Able to manage multiple activities and prioritize.
- Able to work flexible hours.
- Must maintain proficiency in Microsoft Office, the parishioner management system and any other hardware or software required to perform the duties of the position.
- Prior in-office administrative support experience preferred.
- Archdiocese of Seattle Safe Environment Training and a clear background check required.
Any offered salary is determined based on internal equity, internal salary ranges, market data, applicant’s skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications.
Benefits: Eligible positions receive a comprehensive package of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, accidental death and disability, long term disability, pension, 403(b), HSA, FSA, and generous sick leave, vacation and holidays.