WHAT YOU'LL DO HERE
- Perform all standard closing duties on any loans assigned
- Confirm lock is accurate and correct as needed.
- Scan documentation as needed into Encompass.
- Prepare and/or Reviews Closing Disclosures.
- Prepare Loan Documents for loan closing, ensuring all data needed is included and forward to appropriate parties.
- Confirm employment verification within a specified time-frame prior to closing.
- Review Closing Disclosures when received and makes necessary corrections.
- Review loan package for any errors; communicates with Title, Broker, and/or Processor to resolve issues prior to funding.
- Review all open underwriting conditions for completion.
- Balance and confirm with Title after all funding conditions are met and signed off.
- Order warehouse wire as appropriate for the individual loan; sends the confirmation to all parties once the wire is completed in the warehouse.
- UpdatesLOS (Encompass) to fund and close loans.
- Transfer completed file to Post-Closing.
- Other duties as assigned.
WHY WE WANT YOU
Education & Experience:
- High school graduate or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of recent experience closing/funding residential mortgage loans.
- Proven ability to fund a minimum of 40 loans per month.
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities for the Job:
- FHA/VA/BOND experience preferred.
- Strong understanding of LE, CD, TIL, and RESPA rules.
- Ability to build strong relationships with brokers processing, underwriting, and other internal and external partners.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret business documents, procedural guidelines, and government regulations.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts and to apply math concepts.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities to meet closing dates.
- Able to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions and to solve problems with variables.
Icing on the Cake:
- Ability to prepare and review loan documents with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must be pro-active.
- Excellent organization, time management, and attention-to-detail abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a focus on customer service.
- Must be a team player.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Competitive base salary.
- Opportunity to work remotely.
- Comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental & Vision.
- Supplementary benefits: Voluntary Life, AD&D, LTD & STD.
- Company-Sponsored Life, AD&D and LTD.
- 401(K) Plans.
- 15 days PTO (to start) & Observed Paid Holidays.
- Diverse and inclusive atmosphere.
- Work-life balance.
- 90% of all new loan files reviewed and closing documents sent to the title within 1 business day of receipt of acceptable Doc Order Form.
- Fund/close an average of 40 units per month.
- Process all files in accordance with established policy, using appropriate job tools such as the Closing Checklist.
- All loan conditions properly satisfy specific investor requirements.
- Lock reconciliations completed accurately per policy to prevent pricing errors.
- Loan files meet all compliance and regulatory requirements and are in salable condition.
- Loan instructions and documents are accurate; all documents requiring borrower’s signatures are included in the Title Company package. Properly balance with closing agent and wire funds in accordance with company policy to ensure that the company is protected against loss in conjunction with each transaction.
- Proactively manage personal pipeline with a daily review of files in LOS (Encompass) to ensure timely follow-up so that all estimated closing dates are met and loans funded in advance of approval and rate lock expiration dates. Accurately update LOS (Encompass) with critical data and dates daily.
- All funded loans are completely closed out on LOS (Encompass) by end of the business day in which they fund, in order that they drop off the active pipeline report the following business day after funding.
- Proactively follow up on loan docs not returned for funding at least 1 business day prior to the estimated closing date, the underwriting approval expiration date or the lock expiration date. Update LOS (Encompass) daily to reflect changes to closing dates on the same date notified.
- Pipeline must contain no files with past closing dates.
- Ensure that warehouse line and collateral packages are shipped and delivered in a timely manner in accordance with individual investor guidelines.
- Provide timely and positive communication withal customers, business partners, Processors, Mortgage Consultants, and Transaction Coordinators by utilizing the most current Alignment Sheet and the current communication templates.
We live and breathe our core values: Support, Collaboration, Innovation, Fast-Paced & Pride! Our success over the past decade is largely due to our vision to hire the BEST people in the industry. Is that you? If so, JOIN OUR TEAM!
On Q Financial, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity. We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, non-binary, veterans & individuals with disabilities to apply. Diversity and inclusion are vital to fulfilling our mission to simplify the mortgage process to make the dream of homeownership a reality—for everyone.
Our Multicultural platforms are disrupting the industry which is only made possible by our diverse, unique, and inclusive family. THE DREAM IS INCLUSIVE!