The Concessions Team Member is responsible for a variety of duties within the theater concessions including, but not limited to providing excellent customer service, food preparation, cash handling, cleaning, and creating memorable moments. Positions available can be either permanent or seasonal.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities, including mental requirements of position, are as follows:
1. Customer Service: The Concessions Team Member is responsible for assisting customers in a friendly and efficient manner with excellent customer service.
2. Handling Customer Orders: The Concessions Team Member receives and fills the customers order and totals the sale on the cash register, receives payment and makes change.
3. Cash Handling: Responsibilities include maintaining an accurate drawer throughout the shift, giving change after each transaction, receiving payments, totaling register balance, completing closing paperwork, and deposits.
4. Food Preparation: prepare food according to the recipe standards in place, cook food according to the standards, and package items for sale. Some food preparations items include nachos, hotdogs, popcorn, sodas, etc.
5. Cleaning: On a daily basis, perform routine cleaning around the concession stand surfaces, appliances, floors, patio area, etc; change trash as needed; complete detail cleaning projects as assigned; and perform routine maintenance of equipment as assigned.
6. Inventory: Responsible for keeping track of current stock levels on prepared menu items as well as supplies. Restock throughout the day based on business needs.
7. Emergency Plan: Responsible for being knowledgeable of the Emergency Plan Procedures
8. Health Standards: Responsible for understanding and maintaining health standards regarding food preparation, storage, cleanliness, and other operations in the café. Must keep Food Handlers card current.
9. ABC: Must complete ABC Certification and adhere to all ABC regulations.
10. Attend Employee Training Programs and provide training to team members.
11. Work Special Events as assigned.
THE ABOVE STATEMENTS ARE INTENDED TO DESCRIBE THE GENERAL NATURE AND LEVEL OF WORK BEING PERFORMED BY THE PERSON ASSIGNED TO THIS POSITION. PRINCIPAL DUTIES ARE INTENDED TO DESCRIBE THOSE FUNCTIONS THAT ARE ESSENTIAL TO THE PERFORMANCE OF THIS JOB. AN INCUMBENT MUST BE ABLE TO PERFORM ALL OF THE ESSENTIAL DUTIES OUTLINED ABOVE.
THIS JOB DESCRIPTION DOES NOT STATE OR IMPLY THAT THE ABOVE ARE THE ONLY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES ASSIGNED TO THIS POSITION. AN EMPLOYEE HOLDING THIS POSITION WILL BE REQUIRED TO PERFORM ANY OTHER JOB RELATED DUTIES AS REQUESTED BY MANAGEMENT. ALL REQUIREMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO POSSIBLE MODIFICATION TO REASONABLY ACCOMMODATE INDIVIDUALS WITH A DISABILITY.
Tools and equipment used to perform this position: Kitchen utensils, coffee makers, espresso machine, microwave, telephone, cash register, oven, food warmers.
Supervision, direction, or guidance provided for this position:
Day-to-day duties are performed with moderate direct supervision. Supervision required to set priorities, train for new responsibilities and monitor work will be available as needed.