The main responsibility of the admissions and marketing coordinator is to make new connections with potential oaks college students and guide them towards becoming students of Oaks College. The secondary responsibility is to oversee and maintain the marketing brand of Oaks College through various marketing outlets.
Responsibilities + Duties:
- Oversee and execute all recruitment trips throughout the course of the year.
- This includes fine arts events, district events, camps, and Oaks College worship events.
- Oversee the making of and production of all Oaks College merchandise.
- Oversee all Preview Day events.
- Oversee all contact and communication with potential students through CRM System called Pipedrive.
- Develop, train, and supervise all members of the Oaks College recruitment team.
- Develop and manage a communication calendar for all new, incoming students.
- Develop and implement goals, objectives, processes, and a budget for the recruitment functions.
- Maintain recruitment budget through receipt management system.
- Oversee Marketing and recruitment budget.
Develop and train oaks college recruitment team