What You Will Bring to Our Team
- Passion for the art of grooming and pets
- 2 or more years of experience as a professional groomer
- Strength and stamina to lift and keep up with active pets of all sizes
- Knowledge of basic animal behavior
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Proven knowledge of contemporary grooming practices and techniques
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Client-focused mindset with proven ability to bring, build, and retain a strong client base
- Strong abilities in the use of technology to advance the pet/pet parent experience
- Ability to collaborate and positively contribute to the team environment
- Adaptability to changing operational needs
- Ability and experience grooming cats (preferred)
- Participation in Continuing Education/ independent certifications in Pet grooming (a plus)
- Fear free, HABRI or other positive/ Low Stress handling certification or desire to become certified preferred
Meet Heart + Paw
Heart + Paw brings together a tailored physical space and digital experience designed for the dynamics between pets, their parents, and the care team. Our centers serve the modern dimensions of pet parenthood and reflect our core values including thoughtful details like natural light, a greeting bar, and transparent visibility to our services to make pets and their parents feel welcome from the first step. Thoughtfully designed, digitally enabled and powered by the best and the brightest, Heart + Paw will be the destination for pets, their parents, and our teams.
This is petcare reimagined.
Heart + Paw is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply.