- Must have a minimum of an Associates Degree with related work experience working with family dynamics
- Education and/or experience related to the service provided, including the ability to relate to families of varied lifestyles, backgrounds, and ethnicities; including experience with cultural diversity; assessing a familys strengths and weaknesses; knowledge of child abuse, domestic violence, neglect and child development, expectations of children, parent-child family roles, non-violent discipline, and a working knowledge of the Department of Child Safety
- Must have verbal and written communication skills adequate to the specific job task required and communicate effectively in individual or group situations including demonstrating listening skills; must be able to communicate effectively in writing using accurate grammatical form; must be able to read and interpret written information; and must be able to communicate with multiple customers including the people receiving support, advisors, state personnel (ADCS) and others
- Ability to write and review assessments, maintain accurate comprehensive documentation, and interpret policies and state regulations
- Language ability (other than English) may be required to meet specific needs of people receiving support
- Appropriate telephone etiquette and skills required along with utilization of personal cell phone
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software and Google Suite
- Ability to work flexible hours and travel as needed. Occasional evening hours will be required to accommodate clients schedules.
- Must be able to obtain a clear pre-employment drug test result, as well as clear random annual drug testing results
- Must obtain satisfactory background check and a Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card (Must clear an Arizona Central Registry check; have not been placed on probation or parole for the last ten (10) years from present date; and/or have no civil, criminal, or juvenile restraining orders within the last ten (10) years from present date)
- Must have reliable transportation that passes RISE random vehicle inspections; possess valid car insurance and registration and a valid Arizona driver's license that has not been suspended or revoked within the last three (3) years from present date
This position offers excellent benefits that includes vacation and sick accruals, medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, FSA, and a 403(b) retirement plan with an employer contribution.
If you meet the qualifications on this posting and are interested in joining an amazing team that contributes in making a difference, apply online and include your resume and a cover letter with your application.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email firstname.lastname@example.org DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(c) US mail - 4554 E Inverness Ave Mesa, AZ 85206- Attn Human Resources
(d) Dedicated phone 1-866-242-2714 Option 1 (Employment Opportunities)
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.