$4,000 Hiring Retention Bonus - Psychotherapeutic Services is URGENTLY HIRING for Clinical Supervisor
Requirements: Licensed Mental Health Professional; LCSW-C
The Clinical Supervisor works as a part of an interdisciplinary clinical team.
The Clinical Supervisor provides:
* Clinical oversight and supervision to employees and interns
*. Plans, organizes, supervises, directs, coordinates, and oversees both the clinical care offered at both sites
* Provides direct care oversight/treatment planning services to persons assigned
* Ensures quality assurance functions, clinical activities, staff training and tasks are aligned
* Assesses persons’ psycho-social needs
* Engages staff to provide rehabilitative services in a variety of settings to assist the person in gaining self-care, interpersonal, social, and community skills, live independently, and sustain medical/psychiatric stability.
* Interacts with the management team regarding quality of care/services
* Provides clinical supervision, oversight and direction
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Licensed Mental Health processional: LCSW-C
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology, Creative Arts Therapy, Rehabilitation, Human Services, Family Therapy, Education Counseling, or related field with coursework specific to development of therapeutic counseling skill
- plus three (3) years experience in a related field, and two (2) years supervisory experience.