The Facilities team member position is responsible for keeping the indoor and outdoor grounds of Grace Chapel in clean and orderly condition. This position will perform various cleaning duties, light and heavy lifting, as well as outdoor grounds and building upkeep. The schedule of hours will be set by the Director and may vary based upon the needs and ongoing events of the ministry.
Essential Job Functions
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming them.
- Gather and empty trash.
- Service, clean, and supply restrooms.
- Clean and polish furniture and fixtures.
- Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors.
- Dust furniture, walls, and equipment.
- Prepare and mix cleaning solutions.
- Steam-clean or shampoo carpets using power equipment.
- Move heavy furniture, equipment, and supplies, either manually or by using hand trucks.
- Set up, arrange, and remove tables, chairs, ladders, decorations, and scaffolding to prepare facilities for events such as teaching classes, meetings, and banquets.
- Pressure wash building, sidewalk, parking lots, tables, and chairs
- Campus exterior trash pickup
- Gum removal on sidewalks and parking lots
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by Facilities Director.