- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field preferred, or equivalent experience 1+ years of customer service.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, manage multiple priorities, and creatively solve problems
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) skills preferred
- Must have a high level of interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrate a commitment to recognize and respect the many forms of diversity
- Demonstrate a willingness to embrace the Girl Scouts mission, goals, values and council-driven programs
- Valid California driver’s license, a clean driving record, and proof of insurance
- Available for council-required events (Annual Meeting, Girls Inspire, and more)
- Familiarity with membership and population demographics
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination, unless a qualifying medical or religious exemption is needed
- Able to lift and carry 25 pounds.
- Must have access to reliable transportation; position will include some work-related travel within Council service area.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule including weekends, holidays, evenings and overnight events as needed
- Promote organizational culture and community statement:
The Girl Scouts Heart of Central California Community Statement
We are a community who wants as many girls as possible to be Girl Scouts.
Our community is girl-centric and performance-driven.
As a collective, we care about each other, are sincere and relational with a strong sense of purpose.
As a member of this community I have certain responsibilities:
I am accountable for individual, team and organizational goals.
- I am committed to quality.
- I collaborate when appropriate, am solutions-oriented and thoughtfully solve problems with a sense of urgency.
- I am able to find a balance between shared and trusted procedures and innovative ideas in order to work effectively and efficiently.
- I am a professional and exhibit ethical behavior, skills and knowledge competence and leadership development.
- I challenge my fears and demonstrate courage.
- I contribute to an environment of inclusivity, belonging and fun.