ANA is part of the Asmodee Group, a global corporation headquartered in France and a worldwide leader in the creation, manufacturing, and distribution of games. Our games tell immersive stories that inspire people to push the boundaries of their imagination and include top tier titles such as, “CATAN,” “Ticket to Ride,” and “Spot It” among others. Our global success has come from our publishing studios and distribution networks where we transform high-potential stories into iconic consumer products. ANA believes in the power of ideas, leads with equality and universality, and strives to empower employees in our overarching effort to consistently create great games and tell amazing stories. We base our success on our three core values both internally and in the wider market; honesty, integrity, and fairness drives everything we do.
The Print Production Manager will play an instrumental role in driving and coordinating Print Production projects within Asmodee North America (ANA). This role will oversee the Print Production team who works closely with North American studios, factories, and international Distribution Units’ localization teams.
The Print Production Manager is responsible for the timely delivery of art files to contract manufacturers based all over the world. This role will work closely with various cross-functional teams that include members from Studios, Plastics, Scheduling, Interco, Licensing, Inbound Logistics, and Product Compliance.
- Oversee the Print Production team, ensuring that processes are implemented in an effective, efficient, and practical manner.
- Mentor, train, and review Print Production team performance and skills by establishing objectives, creating opportunities, and providing direct feedback.
- Work closely with vendors, internal departments, and localization teams to ensure project milestones are completed on time.
- Track localization of each printing is on track to hit the requested assembly ready date.
- Organize and facilitate department project status meetings.
- Maintain and update ANA databases with timely and relevant data; including but not limited to printings, job numbers, package codes, weights and dimensions.
- Troubleshoot file issues and problems with Developers and Designers at ANA Studios.
- Determine project priorities with all manufacturers, to ensure that product is delivered in a timely fashion.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple high priority projects.
- Product knowledge is preferred; not required.
- Must be trustworthy with high confidentially information and materials.
- Must be able to use independent judgement and discretion.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with other teams and individuals.
- Ability to convert files between different layout programs.
- Able to travel up to 10% of the time; sometimes with very little notice.