What You Will Bring to Our Team
- Veterinary technician licensure required
- 1-2 years of clinical experience
- Strong Anesthesia skills required
- Excellent client communication skills
- Ability to lift 20+lbs., tolerate strong smells and noisy environments, and deal with physically and emotionally demanding situations
- Strong interpersonal skills and a client-centric focus
- Strong interest in the use of technology to advance the practice of veterinary medicine and the pet/pet parent experience
- Highly collaborative nature and ability to deal with ambiguity as well as learning on the fly
- Fear Free and HABRI certification or desire to become certified
Meet Heart + Paw
Heart + Paw was created to provide a place where pet care professionals can be happy, healthy, and successful at work. Thoughtfully designed, digitally enabled and powered by the best and the brightest, we are designed to be a destination for pets, pet parents, and our team.
Heart + Paw was founded with the belief that pet care providers have the noblest hearts yet often struggle with the demands of delivering high quality care to others while maintaining their own personal well-being. Our entire team is committed to creating a new employee experience, one that allows the dedicated veterinary care provider to do both. With our extensive veterinary background, we have put a great deal of thought and resources into every aspect of the employee experience: physical space, compensation, benefits, technology, equipment, caseload, and staffing. We believe the employee experience is an essential part of petcare reimagined.
- Compensation + benefits Highly competitive package including an excellent base salary + production, merit, bonuses, short and long-term disability insurance, health benefits, continuing education, and retirement savings.
- Priority on well-being- Closed to veterinary appointments on Sundays, flexible scheduling, and a caseload that allows our team to spend more time with pets and their parents to offer an elevated experience.
- Technologically forward Leading edge technology in our highly interactive client-facing mobile app, information management system, and other technologies that enhance your ability to deliver high-quality medicine and a best in class client experience.
- Leading edge equipmentDigital dental radiography, Doppler, portable ultrasound, and lift tables.
- Opportunity to lead Empower you to do what you do best, be a leader where you are and function at the top of your training and expand your capabilities in interest areas that will give our clients more choices. We feature technician appointments to utilize the skills and talent of our veterinary technicians for vaccines, rechecks, and nutrition and behavior counseling.
This is petcare reimagined.
Heart + Paw is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply.