- BA in Accounting or equivalent experience
- 4-6 years of prior CPG manufacturing finance experience including standard costing, material, labor, and overhead variance analysis.
- Familiarity with internal controls and audit background preferred.
- Expert Excel experience and strong working knowledge of SAP / SAP Business 1 is required.
- Qualified knowledge of accounting principles, accrual accounting, inventory, cost of goods sold, etc.
- Strong analysis and presentation skills with the ability to draw actionable conclusions from data.
- Self-motivated and directed, with exceptional attention to detail as well as ability to multi-task.
- A demonstrated track record of successful problem solving & negotiation skills.
- A proven ability to work cross-functionally, balancing the varied needs of many internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ease and comfort with technology and its use to enhance processes, ability to learn new systems quickly.
ABOUT LA TOURANGELLE
La Tourangelle (la-tour-an-gel) is a family producer of high quality, delicious artisan oils and salad dressings that inspire people to cook, create and unleash their inner chef. Steeped in the oil making tradition of France’s Loire Valley, La Tourangelle’s purpose is artisanship and pursuit of exceptional taste with uncompromising nutritional benefits to improve the health, flavor and lives of our customers and our families. Our products are sold in over 20,000 stores in the US and Canada and include retailers such as Whole Foods Markets, Amazon.com, Albertsons/Safeway, and Kroger.
BEHAVIORS WE VALUE
- Take initiative
- Take ownership
- Be results-driven
- Be curious
- Stretch your limits
- Be collaborative
- Make decisions based on facts
- Show respect for all
- Face challenges with optimism
- Bring your authentic self
La Tourangelle is an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity, base employment decisions on merit, and want to have the best available person in each job. We prohibit unlawful discrimination based on race, gender identity or expression, religion, marital status, age, sex (including pregnancy), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by US, California, or local laws.