We are New Castle Building Products, and we have raised the bar within the commercial building materials industry from Baltimore to Massachusetts across our 20+ locations. We thrive on the idea that customer service and speed are the keys to our success.
Our location based in Long Island City is seeking a full time Outside Sales Representative - Waterproofing. This person will be responsible for generating new business in the Waterproofing market segment via prospecting and leveraging existing relationships. In this role candidates should have an outgoing personality, good communication skills and like to work with the public.
- Work to generate new accounts, this position requires a “Hunter” mentality
- Road Sales; generating new leads outside of the office
- Provide accurate and prompt quotes
- Follow up on quotes and awarded projects
- Coordinate quotes and deliveries with the inside sales staff
- Help to resolve customer concerns
- Assist the Accounts receivable department in collecting monies when needed
- Attend industry and product related seminars when required
- Preparing computer generated work orders for customers
- Work closely with Branch Manager
- Remain knowledgeable and up to date on changes and developments in the Company’s product lines - Residential experience required
- Ability to schedule and manage workday, meetings, customer visits, etc.
- Call on existing customer accounts and increase sales revenues
- Maintaining existing customers by relationship building
- Minimum 5 – 10 years of work experience in the construction industry
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Commitment to the Company’s mission and its core values
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous sales experience preferred
- Have the ability to work independently, remain organized, and handle several tasks simultaneously
We offer a full benefits package including:
- Unparalleled work environment
- Competitive pay
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- 401(k) with discretionary employer match
- A yearly review
If this sounds like you, please complete the application and also complete a brief survey once the application is submitted which will pop up on your screen.
Wage Range: $75k- $100k annually plus commission and additional benefits. In compliance with applicable law, this range is a good faith estimate based on potential employee qualifications, operational needs and other considerations permitted by law.