The Housekeeping Supervisor position is a great chance to further develop your customer service skills and work for a Boxer Resort, a premier management company in the hospitality industry.
Success is the direct result of everyone working together toward a common goal: To deliver exceptional service to our valued guests and provide a high quality work environment for our associates.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Supervise entire housekeeping staff including laundry and clean rooms when executive housekeeper is unavailable or needs assistance
- Assign worksheets to all housekeepers based on stay over or checkout according to company standards when executive housekeeper is unavailable or needs assistance
- Follow company and brand standards including general and deep clean
- Report any maintenance repairs
- Assist the executive housekeeper and inspect rooms daily for cleanliness and compliance with brand standards
- Monitor inventory of linen, terry, guest supply, and housekeeping supplies
- Provide list of any supplies needed to General Manager
- Monitor lost and found log
- Assume roles of housekeeper and/or laundry as needed
- Assist housekeepers to finish and maintain rooms per minute calculation provided by management
- Provide training to all housekeepers/laundry as directed by management
- All other duties as assigned