The Elevation Hotel and Spa is Crested Butte, Colorado's premier slope-side mountain resort! No matter what season it is, there’s nothing better than working at a Colorado mountain resort. Come join our friendly and upbeat team at the Elevation Hotel and Spa and be a part of an experience that will allow you to grow professionally! Whether you’re looking for seasonal or full-time, year-round employment, we have a position that will be the right fit for you. You’re certain to enjoy the benefits and activities that come with a Colorado resort job that allows you to live and work in the heart of paradise. We look forward to meeting you and starting your next adventure together!
Perks of the Job : Housing available for the right candidates, 20% off on spa services, 20% off ski/bike rentals, winter ski pass & more!
The Front Desk Supervisor will lead the Front Desk team in creating a warm, inviting and memorable experience for our guests. This individual will participate in the hiring, training, evaluation, and the supervision of Front Desk personnel. Additional responsibilities include ongoing training, coaching, scheduling. This individual will ensure the staff's commitment to maintaining service expectations through observation, communication, and recognition. This position requires open availability in the hours/shifts and must be open to working nights, weekends and holidays.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for assuring Front Desk business transactions are completed in accordance with Boxer Property Standards
- Managing the entire guests Arrival Experience
- Ensure Front Desk reaches and or exceeds Marketing Conversion goals
- Regularly conduct check-in and check-out observations
- Assist with the overall organization, operation and training of the Front Desk, Concierge, PBX, Night Audit
- Implement employee recognition programs that acknowledge a variety of achievements, such as work anniversaries, positive guest feedback and other workplace accomplishments
- Assist in the training, developing and mentoring of new Front Office associates according to Elevation & Boxer standards
- Responsible for maintaining and delivering monthly Front Desk Specialists scorecards
- Maintain weekly action plan to increase departmental scores as needed for front desk training
- Help AFOM/FOM/AGM Track all attendance violations and enforce Boxer Property Attendance Policy
- Help manage relationship with Resort Services with open and constant communication
- Responsible delivery of monthly Front Desk Specialists scorecards
- Consistently review operation and implement innovative initiatives
- Perform daily Assistant Front Desk Manager Shift Checklist
- Manage day-to-day operations, ensuring the quality, operational outlines meeting and exceeding the guest expectations on a daily basis
- Assist in the preparation and conducting of all Front Office meetings