Dishwasher are expected to effectively run the dish station in regards to properly cleaning and sanitizing all dishes, keeping an organize clean work station and being a team player. As a contributing team member they assist with cleaning projects in other areas of the restaurant as needed.
Prep is expected to roll out pizza dough with a dough machine while making sure you are following all specs for each size we offer. You will also be chopping veggies, opening cans of food, putting them into proper containers and assuring they are properly dated for future use. This includes being a team player and keeping your station clean and sanitized per Spinato's standards.
All kitchen positions get part of the cook fund adding another $0.50/hr-$1.25/hr to your hourly wage
All pm shifts are between 4pm and approximately 10pm weekdays, 11pm Friday/Saturday
We are flexible and can work around school schedules and other obligations.
- Work environment is casual.
- There is 2 weeks of on the job training.
Some of our benefits:
- Free Food! Family meal twice a day at no extra cost to you.
- 25% off all purchases in the restaurant (Alcohol Excluded)
- Competitive Benefits
- Health Insurance (FT Employees)
- 401k - 100% match (Up to 4% of wages)
- Profit Sharing
- Flexible Schedule. We work around what you need us to!
- Cook Fund. Every 2 weeks you get $.75 up to $1.50 extra /hr (All HOH / Cashiers)
- Closed all major holidays
- Reimbursements (after one year service)